Please be informed that 31 October 2016 (Monday – bridge holiday) and 1 November 2016 (Tuesday) will be public holidays in Hungary. 15 October 2016 (Saturday) will be set as an extra working-day, replacing the bridge holiday.
With this regard, CSD, stock exchanges and other market participants will be operating according to following schedule:
Saturday, 15 October 2016 - extra working-day:
- Banks, KELER and KELER CCP will be open. UniCredit Bank Hungary, KELER and KELER CCP will operate with shortened deadlines:
- free of payment OTC securities transfers will be processed between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. CET;
- versus payment OTC transactions could be settled between 7:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. CET in KELER. UniCredit Bank Hungary will accept client instructions for same day settlement on this particular day until 1:30 p.m. CET.
- On the extra working-day, trading on the Budapest Stock Exchange and the MTS Hungary Platform will not be possible, hence no clearing will take place.
Monday, 31 October 2016 and Tuesday, 1 November 2016 – public holidays:
- Banks, KELER, KELER CCP, BSE, BÉTa MTF, and MTS Hungary will be closed on the above mentioned days. Trading on BSE and MTS Hungary will not be possible and no clearing or settlements will take place.
Impact on investors: 15 October 2016 will be an extra working-day in Hungary; all banks, KELER, KELER CCP will be open but trading on the Budapest Stock Exchange and the MTS Hungary Platform will not be possible on this day, thus no clearing will take place. 31 October 2016 and 1 November 2016 will be public holidays in Hungary; no trading, clearing, settlements and payment operations will be possible on these days.