KELER held a meeting for the market participants on 16 May 2017 to understand how the results of the market tests have been perceived by them and to review the roadmap for BaNCS’ implementation until the system’s planned go live date, 3 July 2017.
KELER and its vendor are currently working on the correction of the errors that were identified in the course of the previous two weeks of market tests. This troubleshooting will be followed by certification week and market tests, during which the local participants will have the possibility to carry out further testing until 26 May 2017. The market participants will then have to submit to KELER by 2 June 2017 their evaluation of the test results and their opinion on the feasibility of the planned go-live on 3 July 2017.
The Board of Directors of KELER will take the decision whether to go or not to go live on 7 June 2017.
We summarize in what follows the milestones of the BaNCS project in the forthcoming weeks until the planned go-live:
- 15-19 May: Troubleshooting of the errors identified in the course of the market tests
- 22-26 May: Certification period, market testing
- 26 May: End of the market tests, distribution of evaluation forms to the market participants
- 29 May - 2 June: Discussions with the market participants (optional)
- 2 June: Deadline for the market participants to submit the evaluation forms
- 5 June: Deadline for completion of the evaluation by KELER
- 7 June: Go-Live / No-Go-Live decision to be taken by the Board of Directors of KELER
- 3 July: Go-live of BaNCS (subject to positive decision of the Board of Directors of KELER)
Impact on investors: Following another week of testing between 22 May and 26 May, market participants will be expected to submit to KELER their opinions on the results of the tests and on the feasibility of the planned go-live of BaNCS on 3 July 2017. On 7 June 2017 the Board of Directors of KELER will make a decision to go or not to go live as currently planned.