The amended Rules and Instructions were published on the web page of Ljubljana Stock Exchange on 1 July 2019 after approval of Securities Market Agency. The changes are driven by Market in Financial Instruments Act (ZTFI-1) article 385, which came into force on 15th June 2019. The new Rules and Instructions will be effective from 16th July 2019.
The main changes of the Rules and Instructions are:
- Detailed obligations for the issuers to disclose information which has to be published as defined by Market in Financial Instruments Act (ZTFI-1), Market Abuse Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 596/2014) and their underlying regulations.
- More detailed conditions for admission and readmission of a Member Firm to trading.
- More detailed conditions for suspension from trading on – exchange and termination of Member Firm Status.
- Account no. is an obligatory order attribute in case orders are entered for custody account.
- Other amendments made in an effort to improve the Rules and the Instructions.
Clean versions of the new Rules and Instructions are published on the Ljubljana SE web page: http://www.ljse.si/cgi-bin/jve.cgi?doc=1539 Both publications are available in English.
Impact on investors: There is no direct impact for clients, Publication of Ljubljana Stock Exchange Rules and Instructions according to Chapter 11 of Market in Financial Instruments Act and Regulation 600/2014/EU